Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer is...imagination!

Hi, everyone! This morning Sunny and I decided to work on our entry for Rose's summer photo contest. We took a lot of pictures...





...but we eventually decided on this one!

To me, summer is pure imagination- a time when you can be whatever and do whatever! Whether it's fooling around with friends or acting like you're a fairy in your own front yard (like me!), you can experience the joys and wonder of pretending. There's no other season where you can just joke around and be carefree. That's why it's so important that we enjoy summer and let our imaginations run wild!

I hope you liked our entry, Rose! Happy summer! :)

Cali***


7 comments:

  1. What a cute entry! I love the last picture :)
    Good luck in the contest!

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for entering our contest! :D

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's a great entry! :)
    I really love the top you're wearing as well; is it handmade?

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I like the mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great entry, Cali! I love your shirt! Your photos are so lovely. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, cute, and creative pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete