Here is the list of dolls who participated and the roles they had:
the Nutcracker- Julie
the Mouse King- Noelle
the Sugarplum Fairy- Piper
Ice Fairies- Jane, Shannon, and Gwen
To see the show click here! The preschoolers just loved the performance and it was a lot of fun. I think it was a great way to end the holiday season!
Anyways, as you all know, tonight at 12:00 am it will be the start of a new decade!!! The last time that happened Sunny was too young to remember. Since a new year and new decade will be starting, I have decided to post a few of my New Year's resolutions. Check 'em out!
1) I'm going to become a better guitarist and practice more often than I usually do.
2) I'm going to try to get outside more and eat healthier.
3) I'm going to get an A in Math, whatever it takes!
4) I'm going to stop biting my fingernails, something I constantly do. A very bad habit, as Sunny puts it.
5) And last but not least, I am going to continue writing on this blog as much as possible, no matter what!
I am determined to follow through with these resolutions! I hope to look back at these resolutions a year from now and be able to say that I've done all of them successfully.
Happy New Year!
(bonus pic of Lanie, girl of 2010 below!)
This picture is from Doll Diaries. It is not mine!!!