Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth Day Photo Contest


As most of you know, this coming Thursday is Earth Day! And, in honor of our mother Earth, I have decided to make Crazy for Cali's first ever photo contest. Basically, there will be 5 awards: 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and 1 - 2 honorable mentions, depending on how many people enter. Even though there are going to be awards for those categories, all who enters will get recognized!
The rules for the photo contest are as follows:
1) The photo must be of your doll with nature. This includes photos taken around trees, flowers, the beach, and other things in nature.
2) Feature the picture on a blog post and then comment here with a link to it.
3) Use little to no editing on your photo. Text is fine but don't change the photo completely.
4) All entries must be in by Sunday the 25th at 11:59 p.m.
5) Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I hope many of you are able to enter. Happy Earth Day!

Cali***

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cali,
    Here's my post about Lili, Denali, and me playing in the flowers.
    http://karmasays.blogspot.com/2010/04/today-lili-and-i-met-denali-in-front.html
    What a fun idea!
    hugs,
    Karma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'll enter if you'll enter mine.


    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Sunny! My brother and I took my camera apart and were able to fix it so I hope I can enter! This sure sounds fun.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just put it on my Flickr and give you a link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely enter mine!

    It'll be fun to enter!

    I'm entering the first picture in my post, the one of Samantha.

    Here's the link (I guess this is how it works)

    http://jessandlexiiadventureblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-earth-day.html

    Thanks for letting me know! ;)

    -Jess & Lexii

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have ours ready ..

    http://boltongirlstraveljournal.blogspot.com/2010/04/found-little-spring-today.html

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'd like to enter the first photo on our blog post called Foggy Day. Here's the link:
    http://all4dolls.blogspot.com/2010/04/foggy-day.html
    Thanks! Kiki

    ReplyDelete