Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Hiyah, everyone! Today is...

Easter!

I want to wish all of you (even if you don't celebrate Easter) a fantastic day filled with lots of candy, lol.
Well, like every other year, we had our annual AG Easter Egg Hunt. Unfortunately, since both our front and back yards are smothered in pollen Sunny insisted that we have the hunt inside. I was a bit upset at first, but, once I saw all the candy and eggs hidden in our house, I wasn't in the least bit sad. I mean, candy's candy no matter where you find it!
So, a lot of the dolls came to participate including Noelle, Jane, Rebecca, Gwen, Chloe, Lanie, and others. We were all really excited to find the eggs!
"On your mark... get set... GO!"
And we were off.

I found a ton of eggs. Sunny said the girl with the most eggs would win a special prize. If you didn't already know this, I am very competitive. Very, VERY competitive. Just say the word "prize" and I am a totally different person.
After a good hour of searching for and collecting eggs, Sunny called the game to a close. Everyone counted their eggs and... I had 24, beating Gwen by two!
The prize was a plush blue bunny. I couldn't have been more thrilled; after all blue is my favorite color, you know. But, since Gwen seemed really upset about losing, I asked her if she wanted to share it with me, which she happily agreed to.

So that was my Easter! I had a lot of fun doing the egg hunt. What are some holiday traditions in your family???
Once again, hope everyone has a super day and...
Also, here is a link to Chloe and Lanie's blog: http://www.chiffonlacedolls.blogspot.com. There is also a link for their blog on the side bar. (If you didn't know about their new blog, see earlier post) :) :) :)

Cali***

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Cali! :)
    That was really nice of you to share your prize bunny with Gwen!

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun Cali!
    I agree! You were so nice to share your bunny with Gwen! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Can you visit and follow my BLOGS?
    I am following yours!

    Here is my dolls blog: http://dollslives.blogspot.com/

    Here is mine: http://ionaluvshorses.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! BTW LOVE the pics! You have alot of dolls!
    ~Iona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyeuse pâques, Cali! It looks like you had a fabulous Easter. Sadly, we were internetless for a week. :( I have a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete