Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like autumn...


... everywhere you go...

It's true, though. The cool weather (well, for Florida) is just amazing- I'm finally able to wear my favorite sweater and new jeggings to school without sweating like a pig the entire day. And the spooky decorations that litter the front yards of the people in our neighborhood are a scary reminder of Halloween, which is only a mere three weeks away! That reminds me- I still don't have a costume picked out. Any ideas???
Anyways, as you probably already know the Melody Valerie Couture Fall 2010 line came out on September 11th. Due to my month-long absence I was unaware of the arrival of this line and just recently looked on the site, amazed by the beautiful dresses (based on a "Voyages" theme). All of the dresses are stunning and the warm, autumn-y golds, reds, navy blues, purples, and browns in the fabrics are perfect for the upcoming season. I decided to check to see if any of the dresses were still for sale on MVC's Etsy site and was happy (and surprised!) to see that the Literary Travels Dress still remained! I told Sunny about this and she was like, "No way!" and she ordered one of the two last dresses.
I was curious what lucky doll was going to receive the dress and Sunny informed me that it would be for all of us to share. I just hope I'm the first who gets to model it... we'll see ;)

Picture credit goes to Melody Valerie Couture

So that's all that's been going on around here. Hope everybody had a great weekend!

Cali***

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky it's turning into fall... it's spring here and some places are flooding. Those photos look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete