Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A new holiday look!

Since the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's are fast approaching, I thought it would be nice to spruce Crazy for Cali up for the holidays! The new bokeh-type background is from Blogger and the Christmas tree countdown widget is from Spring Widgets. The new header was edited courtesy of Picnik.
Also, Sunny got around to doing one (ok, I know it doesn't sound like that much but it took her twelve tries of the same shot to get the perfect photo) of our holiday portraits! It was Chloe's and she was modeling one of my favourite Christmas dresses, the Fancy Flower Outfit minus the faux-fur shrug. The grey and silver colors in the dress suited Chloe well and almost gave her cocoa-eyes a silvery-tint. The portrait is also featured on our Flickr (see sidebar) and is in a special Holiday set. The rest of the portraits when we get around to them will also be in the set.


Tomorrow's Thanksgiving! I hope to post about my Thanksgiving either tomorrow or by the weekend. Happy holidays!

Cali***

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love Chloe's dress (and Chloe, of course...) - I didn't manage to get it last year, but I'll have to hunt on eBay for it. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! It's not specifically for the holidays, but it still fits the winter season. Plus, bokeh is love. :)

    What a beautiful portrait! Chloe is stunning. But then again, aren't all #25's? ;) Great photo, it was definitely worth all the takes to get the perfect shot.

    -Avery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe looks great in her holiday portrait!
    I love the new look for your blog! The header is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salut Cali,

    Chloe looks pretty in that dress. I'm a little sad that I missed out on that one. I need a holiday dress (or two)!

    I like your new header as well.

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete