Sunday, November 28, 2010

Custom Doll Teasers!


A new custom doll? Perhaps... ;)

Gorgeous emerald-green eyes. Blonde hair. Hmmm...
Could FMSG be getting it's very own Disney royalty???

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet to add to the mysteriousness and surprise of the whole thing. Comment below on your custom doll thoughts and opinions, as well as about any custom dolls you have had or have. Once our custom is finished (which will hopefully be soon) a photoshoot/video/post will be vitally necessary. :)

*None of the pictures included in this post are mine, all are property of Disney Animation Studios*

Cali***

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, exciting! :) That would be a very pretty custom doll.
    The only customization I've done is add freckles, but I do have a lot of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea (and Tangled for that matter...I've been hooked since I saw it on Wednesday)! The only doll that looks close enough to Rapunzel is #52, but she has bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I like green eyes and blonde hair together.

    I haven't done any real custom work myself save freckles. I did have someone do a wig swap for me, but my "custom" doll just looks like a regular doll sold by AG. She's not really custom.

    By the time I'm "done" collecting, I believe I'll have three custom dolls, though. I've had them planned out for a while. It's just a matter of actually buying the dolls I need and not being distracted by other dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see that movie! It's looks super cute! Can't wait to hear more about the surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a good idea, Cali! She is going to look amazing! I absolutely loved Tangled. It's my favorite Disney movie so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very excited to see this custom! Bre doesn't have any customs here, but she's got at least two planned. I haven't seen Tangled yet (hopefully I will soon though), but Rapunzel is really pretty and would make an awesome doll! =)

    btw, I don't think I've said so before, but I love the picture in your header!

    ReplyDelete