Saturday, November 20, 2010

We need a little Christmas now


Hello, everyone, and happy holidays! Today's the first day of Thanksgiving break for us dolls here at FMSG. This not only means a whopping 9 days off of school and the start of the Christmas season but also more time for posts!
Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately but, with the arrival of break, I'm hoping I'll be able to post more often. Maybe even everyday!
Anyways, since it's Thanksgiving break Sunny's been preparing us dolls in our holiday finery for our Christmas portraits in front of the Christmas tree. My dress is brand new and it's just dazzling. I can't wait to model it in my portrait! Once we get every doll's portrait taken, we'll post them here and also in a special holiday album on our Flickr. If you want to know what we've been up to in the past weeks check our Flickr. We update that often, even when we don't have time to post here on Crazy For Cali.
Check back here for more posts soon! :)

Cali***

3 comments:

  1. I remember that picture from last year. I'll be sure to check back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red bows in their hair. Can't wait to see your holiday portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Canada and it's snowing right as we speak!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete