Monday, December 7, 2009

On the first day of Christmas...

Okay, it isn't exactly the first day of Christmas, but it is the first day of the week-long Secret Santa gift exchange! :-)Amazingly, I was able to pick out good gifts for Gwen and make her a beautiful card, which I secretively stuck in her locker this morning. The card was made of red construction paper, silver and gold glitter, and Christmas stickers Sunny picked up at Michael's a few days ago. I have a good feeling she liked it!
As for my Secret Santa, I'm pretty sure it's Elizabeth. After all, I could easily see her curly handwriting, even though she was trying desperately to disguise it. The card she made me was really pretty, pink with silver snowflakes painted on the front, and the words "Let It Snow!" seemed to dance across the paper. Even though Elizabeth and I have only known we're twins for a week or so, we seem to know each other like the backs of our hands!
Since the holiday season is well upon us, I have decided to post Noelle's Christmas portrait below:
More updates on the Secret Santa soon!

Cali***

1 comment:

  1. Noelle is really pretty. She looks great in red! :-)

    As for Gwen, I'm sure she'll love anything you give her. Wonder if she's figured out it's you yet?

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete