Sunday, December 20, 2009

Downtown Disney Photos Are Here!

Jane here! This is my first (and most likely only) time I've written on Cali's blog. Thanks for letting me post, Cali! Anyways, this morning I got back from my mini-trip at Downtown Disney. I had a fabulous time!
Here is a short summary of what we did:

We checked into our hotel room.
Then we went shopping! I totally wanted these boots :)
And, of course, we ate at Planet Hollywood. This was the dress Judy Garland wore in her role as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Isn't that cool?
After that we walked around some more and shopped some more. I posed for a pic with Mr. Potato Head.
Before we left for the hotel, Sunny's parents got everyone hot cocoa...yumilicous!
Back at our room, Sunny surprised me with a stuffed animal that I named Peaches. It was my early Christmas gift!

For more pictures of my trip, click here. I hope you enjoy the photos!

Happy holidays, everyone!

~Jane~

1 comment:

  1. How fun! You were very brave to be photographed in front of people Jane :D
    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete