Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SunnyshineAG Productions Presents...

Love Story: An American Girl Music Video!

Over the weekend Sunny made 3 videos for YouTube, her favorites being the tour she made of her doll room and the music video she made with Julie and her sister's doll, Kit. It's basically the story of Love Story by Taylor Swift in pictures/stop motion. Click here to go to Sunny's channel and view these videos.

Anyways, in honor of the first video Sunny is really, really, really proud of, I have decided to interview the star of the MV, Miss Julie Albright.

Julie: Hi, Cali! It's an honor to be able to be interviewed for your blog.
Me: The honor is mine! It's so great to be able to talk to you about your first major acting role. How did you feel when you decided to take the role of Juliet in the music video?
Julie: Well, at first I was a little nervous but now that the video is on YouTube, I couldn't be more ecstatic!
Me: I bet you were also excited about the wardrobe. What brand was your fabulous dress that you're wearing in the video?
Julie: Melody Valerie Couture Statement in Taffeta! I was absolutely stunned that I would be wearing that dress! So pretty.
Me: Oh, yes, MVC has such pretty clothing. Anyways, what was your favorite scene you shot in the music video?
Julie: I liked all the scenes but my favorite was the scene where Romeo asks my character, Juliet to marry him.
Me: How was it working with your co-star, Kit?
Julie: Kit's awesome. We're both great friends in real life!
Me: That's good. Solid friendships are key to having a successful acting career, am I right?
Julie: I must say that I wouldn't have been able to perform to the best of my ability in this production without the support of my friends.
Me: I agree that friendship was a major part of producing this film! Thanks, Julie, it was great talking with you.
Julie: You too, Cali.

So that was my interview! I had a great time talking to Julie about her role in the music video. Now it's your turn to check out this production. Click the link given above or in the sidebar under "RELATED LINKS". Hope you like it!

Cali***

1 comment:

  1. I loved that Vid! Broke my heart it did!
    Julie and Kit are great actors!
    Bravo!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete