Friday, February 12, 2010

Tagged by Sisters In Heart

Rule #1: (paste this on blog) Check!

Rule #2: List 10 things that make you happy and try to do some today:

1) Post on my blog!
2) Read Percy Jackson & The Last Olympian.
3) Sing randomly!
4) Make my friends laugh.
5) Watch some YouTube videos.
6) Wear Valentine's Day-themed clothing to school today.
7) Remember my jacket.
8) Take some photos outside.
9) Have fun!
10) Dream about 'the surprise'...

Yes, there's a surprise and I'm not going to tell you what it is... yet. Here are some clues: it's not a doll (though it might result in one) and it isn't doll couture. Please feel free to guess what it might be in a comment! Let's just say Sunny and I are very, VERY, VERY excited about it.

Sorry for getting a bit off-topic. Anyways, I tag:

1) Avery
2) Piper
3) Lola
4) Dolls, Dolls, & More Dolls

*If you have already been tagged this does not mean you have to do this twice! :)
Happy tagging!

Cali***

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...I think the surprise may be a trip to the American Girl Place. I have no idea, but that is not a doll but it could very well result in one! ;)

    Anyway, I can't wait to find out more about the surprise. Maybe you can give us more hints? :P

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun for us to see the tagging going on to dolls we have not met yet! Your blog is great. :) Mia and Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with rose on the trip!
    XOXO Jenna

    ReplyDelete