Sunday, September 20, 2009

Guess Who?


Hi, everyone. Guess who???

It's me, Rebecca Rubin!!!

I know you're all probably wondering what I'm doing on Cali's blog so I'll tell you: Cali is letting me post on here! Just once in a while but that's good enough for me! It's really fun posting on here.

Okay so I thought I'd tell you a few things about myself and my interests (9 things to be exact) today just so you can really see what my personality is like. Here you go...


1) I love, love, LOVE acting and performing! I've been in many plays and musicals. My favorite is Sound of Music.

2) I'm Jewish and Russian.

3) Some say I have a great sense of humor. Here's one of my favorites:

What do you get when you cross a cow with a wet dog?

A milkshake!

4) I'm an average student but I love to read! One book that I especially like is the Wizard of Oz.

5) My dream is to be a famous actress on Broadway and to win a Tony!

6) My favorite color is purple :-)

7) My full name is Rebecca Violeta Beverly Rubin but normally people call me Becca.

8) I have light brown hair, greenish-brown-colored eyes and I tend to where old-fashioned clothes from the 1910's.

9) I really, really, really want a horse. I just adore horseback riding!


So there you go! I hope to post here again soon!


Becca :-)

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Becca! Welcome to the world of blogging! We would be great friends......... I'M a Rebecca doll too!

    - REBECCA from Kit's Newspaper blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rebecca! Starr is jealous--her Rebecca doll hasn't come yet. ;) Anyway, it is very nice to meet you! :)

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca!
    I'm Samantha. My favorite book is Wizard of Oz to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Rebecca!


    My name is Jess and it was great to get to know you. I have 3 other sisters. Can't wait till you post again! Bye!


    ~Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca! I have Rebecca, too! You are a very pretty doll! I am Russian and Jewish, too! I don't like Wizard of Oz; I read it when I was little and it creeped me out. However, I love the movie.

    Sunny- Happy birthday and congrats on Rebecca!

    -dollsandmoredolls

    ReplyDelete