Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday Surprises

Today is my grandma's birthday. She has gotten lots of presents so far (clothes, a pretty bowl, a new novel and a purse from Sunny and Sunny's sister) but I got her a present, too! Sunny helped me make her this really cute card with colored pencils. When we finished we stuck the card in a bag and put pretty yellow wrapping paper in the bag. When I gave Grandma her gift she was so excited!
After we had Grandma's "Birthday Breakfast" of Eggs-In-A-Basket (that's eggs in whole wheat toast- my absolute favorite breakfast food!) Grandpa announced that tomorrow we are going camping! I love camping and this was good news for me, too! Grandpa said me and Jane were going with them! I practically fell out of my chair at this news ;-) Sunny says she's going to post an album on her Picasa of our camping trip. A link will be available on Sunday afternoon when we get back. 
Thanks to everyone who has commented! Bye! ;-)

Cali***

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome you get to go camping! Have fun!

    ~pioneerfan04

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your grandma had a great birthday! Have fun camping!

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggs in a basket is one of my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your grandma. It sounds like you guys had a fun day. Mmmmm, eggs in a basket, yum!
    Have fun camping! I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete