Thursday, August 20, 2009

Madison's Back-To-School Ball

Every summer, right before school starts, Madison Ling (aka Madi, my BFF) throws a party she calls the "Back-To-School Ball". Madi has a giant house with a pool, a game room and 5 bathrooms so it's no wonder lots of people go. Even some teachers attend ;-) The ball was really fun and I even met some newbies, like Mia St. Clair.  She's Maggie's (Sunny's friend) doll and she seemed pretty nice. I enjoyed talking to her. The refreshments were delicious as well, which is obvious because Sunny is a pretty good cook. I helped her make a batch of snickerdoodles but that was pretty much it.

Here's a pic Anne Marie took of all the girls who came to the party- don't we look stunning???

After everyone ate and danced and chit-chatted Julie suggested we play a party game. We played "Duck, Duck, Goose" for a little while and we even played "Pin the Tail on the Donkey". It was fun but a little childish or so Madi said, so we had to stop. I thought that was kind of bossy of her but I reminded myself that it was her party after all. 

That night I laid in my bed and thought over the events of the night. I had met a new girl, ate yummy treats and even played some really fun games. If this had been fun, I couldn't wait to see what the actual 6th Grade had in store!

Cali*** 

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time. My school starts on August 25th, so it's coming up. I am happy to be going but I enjoy staying home with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cali!
    That's a great picture, you guys loook great when you're all dolled up ;)

    Madi sounds like a good party shrower, and I don't think you can every be to old for pin the tail on the donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cali! The ball sounds like really fun! I'm glad you had a fun time! *says with a British accent* You look STUNNING in that picture, dahling! Lol ;)!

    I don't think you can ever be too old for a good game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, either! And no one can EVER be too old for Duck, Duck, Goose! Never, ever, ever, NEVER!

    Your friends,

    pioneerfan04 and my dolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked cute in your dresses! Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun! I was nervous when I entered 6th grade, but I relaxed a lot after meeting my teachers.

    -Maura

    ReplyDelete